Must Love Dogs: An Extra-Special Singles Mixer!
Get ready to meet new people in Charlotte who love dogs as much as you do: Join us for another singles mixer at Skiptown! Spend your Friday night doing something fun and interactive while your dog meets new friends, too.
Here’s How Must Love Dogs Works:
- You must love dogs. 😉
- RSVP here
- If you haven’t been to Skiptown before, make sure you download the app to set up your pup’s (and your) profile
- When you get to Skiptown, let one of our Skippers know that you’re participating in the Singles Mixer, and they’ll give you a colored wristband that corresponds to the gender you’re interested in dating and your Paws-port
- Come to the yard to meet other singles and get started
- At the end of the night, jot down the names of people you’d like to see again on your paws-port. If you match, we’ll send you an email within 24 hours with each other’s contact info!
Schedule of Events:
- 5:30 – 6:00p – Check-In (the earlier you arrive the better!)
- 6:15 – Icebreaker Game: Singles Bingo
- 6:45 – Mingle
- 7:00 – Icebreaker Game: Conversation Hearts
- 7:30 – Mingle
- 7:45 – Icebreaker Game: Mingling Card Game
- 8:15 – Event ends, feel free to stay and mingle!
We hope you’ll join us for this special Pre-Valentine’s event for singles who love dogs.
It all happens Friday, Feb 11 from 6 – 8:30pm at Skiptown!