Come to Skiptown to meet up with fellow German Shorthair Pointers and their hoomans! Get access to all of Skiptown’s indoor and outdoor bar & park for an hour before we open to the public. The day pass will also be discounted from $15 to $5 for all attendees. If you already are Bar/VIP members you will get in for free.
If you are planning on bringing one or more dogs, here’s what you need to do to be able to enter Skiptown:
- Ensure you have the Skiptown app, and confirm you’ve updated the app to the latest version. You can download the Skiptown app HERE
- Confirm all the dogs you’re bringing to the bar & park have completed profiles in the app.
- Upload validated vet records to your dog’s profile or email records to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll update your dog’s profile for you.
- All dogs must be up to date on Rabies, Bordetella, Distemper, and Parvovirus vaccinations. If your dog is over 6 months old, they need to be spayed or neutered. Spay and neuter exceptions are made for large-breed dogs with a note from your vet.
- All dogs MUST have an eligible profile and approved vaccinations before entering the bar & park. To check your dog’s eligibility status, click on the ‘Bar & Park’ tab from the home screen in the Skiptown app.
- For the safety of our human children, Skiptown is 21 and over. We require a valid ID.
Pups under six months old do not need to be fixed to enter Skiptown!
Have additional questions? Please email email@example.com! We can’t wait to see you there!