Charlotte Doodle Meetup
Skiptown is excited to announce the official meetup of the Charlotte Doodles!
Each Saturday morning the doodles will have private access to all of Skiptown’s indoor and outdoor bar & park for an hour before we open to the public at 11am. For this event, Skiptown will also be reducing the day pass rate from $15 to $5 for each invitee. If you already are Bar/VIP members you will get in for free.
If you are planning on bringing one or more dogs, here’s what you need to do to be able to enter Skiptown:
- Ensure you have the Skiptown app, and confirm you’ve updated the app to the latest version. You can download the Skiptown app HERE
- Confirm all the dogs you’re bringing to the bar & park have completed profiles in the app.
- Upload validated vet records to your dog’s profile or email records to email@example.com and we’ll update your dog’s profile for you.
- All dogs must be up to date on Rabies, Bordetella, Distemper, and Parvovirus vaccinations. If your dog is over 6 months old, they need to be spayed or neutered. Spay and neuter exceptions are made for large-breed dogs with a note from your vet.
- All dogs MUST have an eligible profile and approved vaccinations before entering the bar & park. To check your dog’s eligibility status, click on the ‘Bar & Park’ tab from the home screen in the Skiptown app.
- For the safety of our human children, Skiptown is 21 and over. We require a valid ID.
Pups under six months old do not need to be fixed to enter Skiptown!
Have additional questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org! We can’t wait to see you there!