Aloha doods and doodettes! Join us for our Luau Party June 26th for a totally rad time!
- We will have live music by Nate Brown’s Rhythms of Soul from 12-3 PM! Playing Reggae, Calypso, R &B, and Afro-Latin Jazz, World music percussionist Nate Brown is well known as a Steelpan player as well as a Djembe and conga drum artist. We can’t wait for him to take the stage at Skiptown!
- We will have cups of Hula Whip available for purchase at the bar! Hula Whip is the only food truck that exclusively sells DOLE SOFT SERVE®, the delicious pineapple flavored frozen treat. This dessert is fat free, gluten free, dairy free, vegan and most importantly DELICIOUS!
- The delicious Chucks Cheesesteaks will be onsite from 12-6 PM serving up some of the best cheesesteaks in the QC
- Upon entry, guest will receive free leis, Skiptown sunglasses AND a dog bandana
- Pups who dress up for this tropical party will receive a voucher for a free puppuccino
- For this event we will have a seasonal “Luau Punch” cocktail available with an optional Tiki cup upgrade! This tropical cocktail is crafted with champagne and a culmination of orange, pineapple, and mango juices.
- We will also have a selection of “tropically inspired” drafts available at the bar
Things to do:
- We will be hosting a limbo contest with a special prize at 3:30 PM
- Fun local vendors will be in our on-leash area with goodies for sale
Rules for entry:
- There is no entry fee to Skiptown for humans that are not bringing a dog, so if you have a friend looking to join in on the fun, they’re welcome!
- All Skiptown guests must be over 21 and need a valid ID to enter the facility.
- All pups entering Skiptown must be registered through our app, fully vaccinated (Rabies, DHLPP, Bordetella), at least 4 months old, and spayed/neutered if over 6 months in age prior to entering the facility! Please note: vaccination records for new pups can take up to 24 hours for approval, so please submit all documentation prior to the event.
- Need to create an account? You can get started here!
See you there!